Please note that if you have been referred by a medical professional, physiotherapist etc. you will need to contact us prior to booking your class/workshop or event as a group class will not always provide you with the best exercises for your particular condition/issues.
You will be asked to register if it is your first time booking, or to login if not.
Please note our terms and conditions: all fees are non-refundable and non-transferrable except in the event that we have to cancel a course or class.
Please note that the expiry time starts when you use the first class in the pack, NOT at the date of purchase.
Mat Pilates, Yoga, Strength
Drop in group class £8.75 (valid for one month after purchase)
Block of 20 sessions £145.00 (expiry 26 weeks)
Block of 10 sessions £78.00 (expiry 13 weeks)
Block of 5 sessions £41.00 (expiry 7 weeks)
Large Equipment Classes
Drop in group Reformer/Large Equipment Class £17.00 (valid for one month after purchase)
Block of 20 group Reformer/Large Equipment Classes £220.00 (expiry 26 weeks)
Block of 10 group Reformer/Large Equipment Classes £130.00 (expiry 13 weeks)
Block of 5 group Reformer/Large Equipment Classes £75.00 (expiry 7 weeks)
Booking Terms & Conditions
- Fees are payable in advance to reserve your chosen class time.
- All fees are non-refundable and non-transferrable to other services.
- Please note the expiry date when purchasing a pack of classes. We cannot extend expiry dates.
- Private sessions are payable in advance in cash to your instructor at the studio.
We operate a 4-HOUR CANCELLATION POLICY for all classes when cancelled via the online system (24 hours for all other methods). We operate a 24-HOUR CANCELLATION POLICY for one to one sessions.
WORKSHOPS AND SPECIAL EVENTS
- Unless otherwise stated, payment for workshops, masterclasses, six week courses and other special events by guest or resident instructors are due in advance.
- All fees are non-refundable and non-transferrable.
- A minimum of two students is required for a class to run.
- Please do not wear jewellery, excessive make-up or clothing with zips that might tear the mats and equipment.
- We have a no shoe policy once in the studio and all outdoor shoes must be left in reception. Socks are not permitted in the studios as they are slippery and unsafe (Toesox and other grippy socks are permitted).
- Equipment and mats must be wiped down after use with the cleaning materials provided.
- Members must secure their personal belongings on their person or place and secure them in the studio they are using whilst using the Studio’s facilities. Your property is left at the studio entirely at your own risk.
- You are responsible for ensuring that you correctly operate or use any facilities and/or equipment (including adjusting levels or settings) which we provide. If you are in any doubt about how to correctly operate any equipment, ask an instructor before use.