Joseph said “Change happens through movement, and movement heals”. We see this every day in the studio. He also said “Every moment of our life can be the beginning of great things.” We understand how difficult it can be to create lasting change in our habits, so we have created a workshop and New Year Challenge based on these famous Joseph Pilates quotes. The Challenge: Do Pilates EVERY DAY for 90 days… don’t panic we’ve got your back and will help you along the way and we’re doing it too.
We will kickstart the Challenge with a Personal Pilates Practice workshop to help you develop a home (or anywhere else really) Pilates practice.
During the workshop we will:
- Do a Pilates Movement Screen, the score from which will tell you exactly what level you are currently working at, where your imbalances are and what you need to work on.
- Break down the intro level matwork exercises so that you fully understand the purpose of each and how to perform it best for your body.
- Build up by progressing or regressing the exercises to your own personal level.
- Teach you the order of the exercises as Joseph created them – why? BECAUSE IT WORKS!
You will leave with:
- Your movement screen and score so you know exactly what areas you need to work on and can re-test at a later date to check your progress.
- A handy list of all the exercises covered with pictures, instructions and pointers to jog your memory at home.
- The skills to perform a safe and effective personal Pilates practice outside the studio.
- A better understanding of the intro level Pilates matwork order, and the ability to apply it to both your home AND studio practice time.
- A 50% discount on the Monday night 6.30pm mat class for the duration of the challenge (purchase a 10 pack for half price in cash on the day of the workshop).
- We will also post videos of exercises on FB for you to follow along.
- There will be prizes for those who photograph or video yourselves taking part.
This workshop is great if:
- You want to understand where your body is right now, what imbalances you have and what to work on.
- You want to practice more but aren’t sure how.
- You’re new to Pilates and want to join classes.
- You want to make sure you’re doing the exercises correctly and safely for you.
- You want to improve on those exercises that your body finds difficult.
- You want to make sure you’re doing your home practice the best way for your body.
- You love Pilates and want to learn more.
Workshop date: Sunday 13 January 10-1
The 90 Day Challenge will start with the Workshop and run until Saturday 6 April.
Saturday 6 April 10-11 Challenge Participants Mat Class (free for those doing the workshop and the challenge).
BOOK ONLINE NOW
Places are very limited so be quick.
No refunds or transfers available.
Not suitable if you are experiencing pain beyond the usual aches, niggles and tightnesses we all experience from day to day life. Please check before booking if you are unsure.
You can still participate in the Challenge if you’re not doing the workshop.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Inner Power Pilates