Self Practice Sessions
Prices and Terms
Self Practice Sessions are for Pilates students who wish to come into the studio at Inner Power Pilates and use the equipment unsupervised. These sessions are only available when I am in the studio teaching.
(book and pay online via Mindbody or the app)
£25/month unlimited sessions
Set up your monthly subscription here:
Then I will add these manually to your account after which they will be bookable via Mindbody online and the app.
Please note the following when booking:
- Self Practice Sessions either individually or unlimited per month are available by invite only.
- You must have undergone 1:1 session(s) with Kelly to ensure your safety and knowledge of the equipment.
- It is strongly advised that you obtain a program of exercises from Kelly during one of your private sessions prior to booking Self Practice Sessions to make best use of your time in the studio.
- Access to all equipment is not guaranteed.
- You will need to leave a piece of equipment should the teacher wish to use it with a client.
- Availability of sessions is subject to change and days and times will vary from week to week.
- Availability will be posted week to week.
- You will be unsupervised as I will be teaching, doing my own practice or having a break and will normally not be able to assist you.
- Booking is essential to secure your space in the studio.
- The studio will close at the end of the last available session time.
- Spaces will be limited to ensure equipment availability.
- You are requested to respect the space and session time of any client having a private lesson whilst you are in the studio and to do your own practice away from teacher and client with as little disruption as possible – particularly if there is more than one of you in the studio and you know each other.
Typical availability Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday day times. Times vary and it is recommended that you check the online booking system prior to signing up to ensure you can make the most of these sessions.
Any questions, please email Kelly.