Our current timetable and all booking information can be found on this page. Please contact us if you get stuck with registering or booking. We know how time-consuming technology can be when it’s not behaving itself.
Single class £8.75
Block of 20 classes £145.00
Block of 10 classes £78.00
Block of 5 classes £41.00
Single Reformer Class £17.00
Block of 20 Reformer Classes £220.00
Block of 10 Reformer Classes £130.00
Block of 5 Reformer Classes £75.00
To join our reformer classes you must complete three Intro to Reformer sessions. These are £99.00 for three. This is to ensure that you are able to use the equipment safely and to teach you the basic order of the exercises so that you know what you’re doing in the class. Contact us to book.
Terms & Conditions
- Fees are payable in advance to reserve your chosen class time.
- All fees are non-refundable and non-transferrable to other services.
- Please note the expiry date when purchasing a pack of classes. We cannot extend expiry dates.
- Private sessions are payable in advance in cash to your instructor at the studio.
We operate a 4-HOUR CANCELLATION POLICY for all classes when cancelled via the online system (24 hours for all other methods). We operate a 24-HOUR CANCELLATION POLICY for one to one sessions.
WORKSHOPS AND SPECIAL EVENTS
- Unless otherwise stated, payment for workshops, masterclasses, six week courses and other special events by guest or resident instructors are due in advance.
- All fees are non-refundable and non-transferrable.
- A minimum of two students is required for a class to run.
- Please do not wear jewellery, excessive make-up or clothing with zips that might tear the mats and equipment.
- We have a no shoe policy once in the studio and all outdoor shoes must be left in reception. Socks are not permitted in the studios as they are slippery and unsafe (Toesox and other grippy socks are permitted).
- Equipment and mats must be wiped down after use with the cleaning materials provided.
- Members must secure their personal belongings on their person or place and secure them in the studio they are using whilst using the Studio’s facilities. Your property is left at the studio entirely at your own risk.
- You are responsible for ensuring that you correctly operate or use any facilities and/or equipment (including adjusting levels or settings) which we provide. If you are in any doubt about how to correctly operate any equipment, ask an instructor before use.
What we Do
Group Matwork & Reformer Classes
Small group Pilates classes on the mat and large equipment.
For general and specialist sessions on a one to one basis.
Workshops and Events
We regularly host workshops and events at the studio.
Drop us a Line
Don't be shy. Let us know if you have any questions!
Call Kelly on 07510 744242 or email email@example.com
Freedom House, Snowdon Road, Lytham St Annes FY8 3DP