Our current timetable and all booking information can be found on this page. Please contact us if you get stuck with registering or booking. We know how time-consuming technology can be when it’s not behaving itself.
To join our classes you must have completed private sessions. This is so that we can teach you the order and the system so that you know what to expect in class. Our classes are small to allow for individual attention and progression.
FREE 30 minute consultation – come in for a nosy and a chat.
NEW CLIENT 5 x Private Studio Intro sessions. These enable you to join our block Reformer/Tower/Mat classes £199.00.
NEW CLIENT 6 x Group Studio Intro sessions. These are run on demand and cost £120.00.
Please note: The introductory offers above are for fit and healthy individuals for whom three sessions is usually sufficient to get you to a level where you can join a class.
- No refunds or transfers once the course starts.
- If you are unable to make a session you can switch if there is space (not guaranteed).
- When booking a block of classes you are signing up for all the classes in that block. The space is yours.
- If you need to cancel your place you must do so 7 days before the course starts to receive a refund less a £15 admin fee. Within 7 days of course start you will forfeit the cost of the course.
- All sessions 55 minutes unless otherwise stated.
- Private sessions carry a 24 hour cancellation period.
- Semi-Private sessions carry a 72 hour cancellation period as you are sharing the session and the cost with two others.
Reformer / Power Mat / Tower / Chair
Our group classes (6 max) will run in blocks between 3-6 weeks long to coincide with terms and holidays.
Three week block £48
Four week block £64
Five week block £80
Six week block £96
Individual classes £20.00 (not bookable online, please request from Kelly or Sarah).
These sessions are for those who want a more personalised workout, variations or more individual attention, but don’t require a full private session. Semi-privates are groups of three and priced at £30.00. You do need to have done either private or intro sessions to start.
- Please do not wear clothing with zips – please check the back of your leggings. We have to be strict on this point as zips tear the upholstery.
- Please do not wear jewellery, excessive make-up or deodorant as these damage the equipment and upholstery.
- You will be barefoot in the studio unless you have a foot issue, then please wear ‘sticky’ socks.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Inner Power Pilates