Our current timetable and all booking information can be found on this page. Please contact us if you get stuck with registering or booking. We know how time-consuming technology can be when it’s not behaving itself.
To join our classes you must have completed either an introductory course or private sessions. This is so that we can teach you the order and the system so that you know what to expect in class. Our classes are small to allow for individual attention and progression.
FREE 30 minute consultation – come in for a nosy and a chat.
NEW CLIENT Introductory Session (studio, reformer, matwork) £30.00
3 x Private Studio/Reformer (exp 4 weeks). These enable you to join our Intro and/or Improver level classes £120.00
3 x Private Studio/Reformer Progression (exp 4 weeks) – for those of you who are fit and healthy and want to move to or start the intermediate classes £120.00.
- Expiry dates can be extended at a cost of £25/month.
- Cancellation periods as per pricing.
- No refunds or transfers.
- All sessions 55 minutes unless otherwise stated.
- Class packs can be placed on hold for a minimum of one month and £25 paid to restart them when you’re ready.
- Please check the timetable prior to paying to ensure that there are enough classes on the timetable for you to meet your expiry dates.
Max 8 Students
Single class £8.50
5 Class Pass £40.00 (6 week expiry)
10 Class Pass £75.00 (12 week expiry)
12 hour cancellation policy
REStorative Pilates (see here for more info)
£7.00 per class (book online or pay on the door no expiry or cancellation period)
Reformer / Power Mat / Tower / Chair
Single Class £18.00
5 Classes £75.00 (6 week expiry)
10 Classes £135.00 (12 week expiry)
20 Classes £250.00 (24 week expiry)
24 hour cancellation policy
- Please do not wear clothing with zips – please check the back of your leggings. We have to be strict on this point as zips tear the upholstery.
- Please do not wear jewellery, excessive make-up or deodorant as these damage the equipment and upholstery.
- You will be barefoot in the studio unless you have a foot issue, then please wear ‘sticky’ socks.
What we Do
Group Matwork & Large Equipment Classes
We offer small group classes based on the original teachings of Joseph Pilates on the mat and other Pilates equipment including the Reformer, Tower, Chair, Cadillac and Barrels.
Tailored one to one sessions to support your individual Pilates requirements. We can work with you for rehabilitation, physio exercises, athlete and sporting performance or general Pilates practice. Private sessions are designed to get you where you want to go FAST.
Drop us a Line
Don't be shy. Let us know if you have any questions!
Call Kelly on 07510 744242 or email email@example.com
Freedom House, Snowdon Road, Lytham St Annes FY8 3DP