Our current timetable and all booking information can be found on this page. Please contact us if you get stuck with registering or booking. We know how time-consuming technology can be when it’s not behaving itself.
To join our classes you must have completed private sessions. This is so that we can teach you the order and the system so that you know what to expect in class. Our classes are small to allow for individual attention and progression.
FREE 30 minute consultation – come in for a nosy and a chat.
NEW CLIENT Introductory Session (studio, reformer, matwork) £30.00
3 x Private Studio Intro sessions (exp 4 weeks). These enable you to join our Intro and/or Improver level classes £99.00.
Please note: The introductory offers above are for fit and healthy individuals for whom three sessions is usually sufficient to get you to a level where you can join a class. Sessions for joining classes are usually taken by Sarah.
- £150 per month unlimited classes, no contract, cancel any time.
- Pack expiry dates can be extended at a cost of £25/month.
- 24 hour cancellation periods as per pricing.
- No refunds or transfers.
- All sessions 55 minutes unless otherwise stated.
- Class packs can be placed on hold for a minimum of one month and £25 paid to restart them when you’re ready.
- Please check the timetable prior to paying to ensure that there are enough classes on the timetable for you to meet your expiry dates.
Reformer / Power Mat / Tower / Chair
Single Class £18.00
5 Classes £75.00 (6 week expiry)
10 Classes £135.00 (12 week expiry)
20 Classes £250.00 (24 week expiry)
24 hour cancellation policy
Single class £8.50
5 Class Pass £40.00 (6 week expiry)
10 Class Pass £75.00 (12 week expiry)
24 hour cancellation policy
A specialist Pilates class designed by Kelly & Sarah to teach you the fundamentals of better movement for life (see here for more info)
£7.00 per class
Book online or pay on the door no expiry or cancellation period.
- Please do not wear clothing with zips – please check the back of your leggings. We have to be strict on this point as zips tear the upholstery.
- Please do not wear jewellery, excessive make-up or deodorant as these damage the equipment and upholstery.
- You will be barefoot in the studio unless you have a foot issue, then please wear ‘sticky’ socks.
This timetable is a live booking system. If you can see a ‘book’ button there are still spaces available. Click the blank date box and enter the date you would like to view to see a particular week. You can also book via the app – download the ‘Mindbody’ App on the App Store or Google Play, search for Inner Power Pilates and add us as a favourite for easier on-the-go bookings.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Inner Power Pilates